I need to know if people are still having issues editing posts, and liking posts. If you are what post are you trying to edit and or like? All information is helpful to resolve this issue.

• Like 3

I still get a error liking an post in all the main topics going right now. I’ll come back an edit this post. 

I still can’t edit and get an error message on the like but it shows up later that I liked. 

• Like 2

Same problem liking in this thread and I wasn't able to edit in the thread "My Office Desk, Finally" in the project journals.

• Like 1

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

Same issue for me on every thread that I tried to like.  I tried to edit Chet's thread above and it didn't work.

It's interesting that RIW isn't having issues..  He came a bit later than the rest of us so, perhaps an issue with older user accounts?

I appreciate the feedback, thank you for your replies. I am looking into this currently. what is odd is it seems to be a per user basis, some users can like posts that others cannot, and same with editing posts. again if any others have issues they can continue to post them here. very puzzling. 🤔

• Like 2

Kev or Collin - would you like me to to create another account and see if things are the same?  Is it possible the original members are the only ones having the problems?

• Like 1

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

1 hour ago, Chet said:

Kev or Collin - would you like me to to create another account and see if things are the same?  Is it possible the original members are the only ones having the problems?

If you can @chet, that would be great!  Always good to have a test account anyway!

For those that think you can’t like something, like something, go to another post and then go back to the one you liked and see if it showed up. And I get onto my niece for saying “like” so much! 

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

For those that think you can’t like something, like something, go to another post and then go back to the one you liked and see if it showed up. And I get onto my niece for saying “like” so much! 

A simple refresh will show the like as well.  

The likes are being counted, it's just tossing an error message.  The smart folks behind the scenes are working on it and I'm trying to stay out of the way...lol

Well apparently its the same for. new members.  I liked some things and got the error and I was unable to edit the post above.

• Like 1

Guess we just need to be conscious of what we type the first thyme. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coop said:

Guess we just need to be conscious of what we type the first thyme. 

For now..  We're working on it..

Please mind your language..  Without an edit feature, we may have to remove entire posts to remove a slip.

• Confused 1

still get the error popup for the liking, once I refresh through it shows it.

Still cannot edit anything, it shows the 'Required' in red, but does not flag anything for me to fill in or that is wrong. 

So, after a lot of work by the staff here and Invision, they can't recreate the errors we're all seeing.  Even if my son log's in using my log in, the error doesn't happen.  Invision believes that the error is being created by the user and suggests clearing the cache and history.  I did this with no effect other than losing all my log ins for the stuff I go to all the time...lol

I'm not suggesting you clear your cache and history as I don't think it will help..  Please be patient while we continue to search for answers..

@That Kiwi Bloke, can you attempt to "like" a post and try to edit one of your posts and let me know if you get any errors or have any issues doing it.  I ask as you're one of the newest to register..

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding!

Well I did try to like some one but they rejected me. I'm so sad.

On the other hand I clicked on that love heart symbol and it told me I was an error and shouldn't have been born. I haven't tried to edit a post yet so will have to get back to you.

• Haha 1

I can edit a post as much as i like but it won't save, and then i end up with a time out or page expire and get booted from Mr Culvers wonderful forum.

52 minutes ago, That Kiwi Bloke said:

I can edit a post as much as i like but it won't save, and then i end up with a time out or page expire and get booted from Mr Culvers wonderful forum.

49 minutes ago, That Kiwi Bloke said:

I have now had all those error messages that Mr Bushwacked has posted pics of. Hope this helps. . .

Thanks, that does help!